Terms & Conditions
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply the Let’s Explore immersive mega pack (“Pack”), which includes both the app-specific, Holographic Explorer Cube and Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) Goggles. We recommend children should be 7+ years to wear the VR/AR Goggles. Let’s Explore can be experienced in non-VR, by simply using your smartphones screen.
- Ensure you have a compatible smartphone. Smartphone technology is ever evolving and we do our best to take advantage of new and more powerful functionality. Please review the minimum specification requirements available on our website https://www.letsexplore.com/pages/supported-devices before making your purchase.
- Why you should read these terms. Please read these terms carefully before you place your order. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide the Pack to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- Health and Safety of Users is Important to Us. Please read and act as necessary on the health and safety information we provide with the Pack. Before purchasing please be sure that the Pack is appropriate for the intended user. The Pack that we promote and sell provide access to virtual and sometime also augmented reality experiences. These experiences may in certain cases be unsuitable for individuals with certain health conditions. Please seek appropriate medical advice if in doubt and before you permit any child or adult to take advantage of the Pack.
Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are Let’s Explore Media Limited (“Let’s Explore”). We are a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 12798774 and our registered office is at East Wing, Ground Floor, The Victoria, Mediacity, Manchester, England, M50 3SP. Our registered VAT number is
- How to contact us. If you have a query regarding your Pack, simply drop us an email to email@example.com and we’ll either email you back, or call you with answers to your questions. Alternatively, you can use the live chat function on our website, found in the “Contact Us” section. If neither of these are accessible for you, the telephone number for our customer care team is +44 (0)800 669 6831 or you can write to us at Let’s Explore, East Wing, Ground Floor, The Victoria, Mediacity, Manchester, England, M50 3SP.
- How we may contact you. If we need to contact you about your Pack, we will use the contact details you provided when placing your order, this may be by phone, email address or by post.
- "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order. Once you place your order of the Pack on our website, we will email you to accept it. At that point, a contract will come into existence between you and us.
If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will let you know via email and will not charge you for the Pack. This may be due to:
- unexpected limits on our resources, which we could not reasonably plan for;
- an error in the price or description of the Pack;
- we cannot deliver within or reasonably close to the estimated timescales advertised for some reason; or
- because the Pack is out of stock.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number for your Pack and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- The Pack may vary slightly from the images on our website. Whilst we have made every effort to display the Pack accurately, your Pack may look slightly different from those images and we cannot guarantee that the colour of the Pack will be the same as shown on your device.
- Packaging of the Pack delivered to you may differ. Packaging of items we send you may differ from that shown in images on our website.
- Copyright. Materials that are made accessible to you in conjunction with the pack and software associated with the functionality of equipment provided within the Pack are copyright to our parent company, Immotion Group Plc, and your rights in respect of the same are limited accordingly. Materials must not be reproduced save to the extent expressly indicated in any instructions that accompany the Pack you purchase. We always enforce copyright and will take legal proceedings when our rights are infringed.
Our rights to make changes
- Minor changes to the Pack. We may change the Pack to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements arising for example from changes in industry adopted standards applied in production and changes in device functionality and operating systems.
- Updates to digital content. We may update digital content available through the smartphone app, provided that the digital content shall always match the description of it that we provided to you before you bought it.
providing the Pack: Fully downloadable digital content
- When we provide the digital content element of the Pack. We will make the digital content available for streaming by you as soon as you download the smartphone app and register your use of the Pack.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the digital content is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund.
When we deliver resources that form part of the PACK
- To the extent that your purchase includes Pack that we deliver to you this clause 7
- Delivery costs. The Pack will be sent to you via tracked DPD delivery. The cost for delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- When we will deliver. We will deliver to you as soon as reasonably possible. In the event that there is extremely high demand delivery may take up to 5 days after the day on which we accept your order.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If anything we are to supply you with is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund.
- If you are not at home at the time of delivery. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and what we are supplying cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or make a collection from a local depot or other collection point.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery. If, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 11 will apply.
- When you become responsible for anything we deliver. You become responsible for anything we deliver from the time we deliver at the address you gave us.
- When you become owner of what we sell you. You own anything we have sold you once we have received payment in full.
suspending any supply to you
Reasons we may suspend the supply of the Pack to you. We may have to suspend the supply of the Pack to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the Pack to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the Pack notified by us to you (see clause 5).
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of the Pack. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the Pack, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the Pack for longer than twenty eight (28) days we will adjust the price or credit back the charge already made pending our ability to deliver when we will recharge again) so that you do not pay for the Pack while their availability is suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for the Pack if we suspend them, or tell you we are going to suspend them, in each case for a period of more than twenty eight (28) days and we will refund any sums you have paid if we continue to hold payment.
- We may also suspend supply of the Pack if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the Pack when you are supposed to (see clause 4) and you still do not make payment within 5 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the Pack until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the Pack.
- Should you incorrectly advise your card provider that a charge made is disputed. We reserve the right to require reimbursement promptly of on any charge or penalty levied upon us by the charge card provider, PayPal or our Bank in addition to seeking payment for the Pack purchased.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of the Pack to you. We may have to suspend the supply of the Pack to:
Your rights to end the contract
- We understand, sometimes you buy items and they just don’t work for you, or they aren’t always what you want. Where that happens you have the right to change your mind.
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the Pack repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 12.
- When you do not have a right to change their minds. Please be aware that your right as a consumer to change your mind does not apply in respect of the anything you have purchased from us which is substantially provided in digital downloadable form once you have started to download the digital content.
HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US
Tell us you want to end the contrac If for whatever reason you don’t like your Let’s Explore Oceans immersive mega pack, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on +44 (0)800 669 6831 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online. Print off the form annexed to these terms and conditions and email it to us at the address on the form.
- By post. Print off the form annexed to these terms and conditions and post it to us at the address on the form. Or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- How to return the Pack. Please return the Pack to us within fourteen (14 days) via a secure form of tracked delivery. If the Pack is returned because you have changed you mind, providing the Pack is returned un-opened and un-damaged, we will issue you with a refund.
- How we will refund you. If you are entitled to a refund under these terms we will refund you the price you paid for the Pack including where appropriate delivery costs, by the method you used for payment.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible.
- Tell us you want to end the contrac If for whatever reason you don’t like your Let’s Explore Oceans immersive mega pack, please let us know by doing one of the following:
Our rights to end the contract
We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a Pack at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due; or
- you do not, within a reasonable time, enable us to achieve delivery of anything which we are to deliver to you.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for the Pack we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- We may withdraw the Pack. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the Pack.
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a Pack at any time by writing to you if:
- If there is a problem with the Pack
How to tell us about problems.
- If your Pack is damaged when you receive it, please take a photo using your smartphone and send it to us straight away. We will let you know what you need to do. Alternatively, if you lose or break any item simply contact us and we’ll help you replace the missing or broken item.
- For any other questions or complaints about the Pack, please contact us. You can you can use the live chat function on our website, found in the “Contact Us” section, telephone our customer service team at +44 (0)800 669 6831 or write to us at email@example.com or Let’s Explore Media Limited, East Wing, Ground Floor The Victoria, Mediacity, Manchester, England, M50 3SP.
Your rights in respect of defective Pack
- We are under a legal duty to supply Pack that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the Pack. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says digital content must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality:
a) If your digital content is faulty, you are entitled to redownload the product and we will facilitate that for you.
b) If the fault can't be fixed, or if it hasn't been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience, you can get some or all of your money back.
c) If you can show the fault has damaged your device and we haven't used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation.
Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the Pack. The price of the Pack (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take reasonable care to ensure that the price of the Pack advised to you is correct. However please see clause 4 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the Pack.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the Pack, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the Pack in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- Where you are located outside of the UK. The price of the Pack does not include other taxes or duties which may apply if you live outside of the UK, for example any sales tax, import duties or any other tax imposed in your country. If you place an order from outside the UK, you will be responsible for covering these costs in addition to the price and you will not be able to recover those from us.
- What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, the Pack may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the Pack’ correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the Pack’ correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of anything we have delivered to you.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment via PayPal. You must pay for the Pack before you download the digital content.
- We can charge interest if you pay late. If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% a year above the base lending rate of Royal Bank of Scotland from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If we have invoiced you in respect of any order and you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Pack as summarised at clause 3.
- When we are liable for damage caused by defective digital content. In the unlikely event that defective digital content which we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage which you could have avoided by following our advice relating to downloadable material and the advice of any other supplier relating in particular to cyber security and to apply before undertaking the download any update offered to you.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the Pack for to you for domestic and private use. If you use the Pack for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose our liability to you will be limited as set out in clause 15.
- How we may use your personal information
Other important terms
- We may transfer this Agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the Pack, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Pack in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you may be able to bring legal proceedings in respect of the Pack in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you may be able to bring legal proceedings in respect of the Pack in either the Northern Irish or the English courts. If you live outside of the UK, you may be able to bring legal proceedings in respect of the Pack in your jurisdiction.
- Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, we will agree with you to have the dispute dealt with as promptly as possible through an appropriate provider of dispute resolution services.
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To: Let's Explore Media Limited
Ground Floor The Victoria
Tel: +44 (0)800 669 6831
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract of sale referenced by the following order number:
I confirm that I have not activated my right to receive any or all of the Pack I have purchased which are downloadable by downloading the material or any part of it.
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper):